Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let me tell about me...

I am Isuru from Sri Lanka. I am a student of Information Technology(IT). This blog is writing while I am learning how to program in Java. This is not just a blog that posts source codes. I hope to post things I learn from my life experience. Because programming means finding solutions for real life problems. I use object-oriented programming paradigm, because most advanced and popular languages use object-oriented paradigm because it is often relate to particular real world concepts.

I use Java and Python to demonstrate how to start learn and build advanced programs.

Please consider that I am a student and I am not a experienced programmer in the industry, so there may be errors and easy methods to some functions to replace. So your kind feedback is really appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment